1. Credit Service Agreement
2. Authorization for Credit Repair Action
3. Consumer Credit File Rights (CROA Disclosure)
4. Right Of Cancellation Notice
It is understood that we offer credit information. We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information and to clearly explain your options. However, we do not provide legal advice (i.e.; the application of the law to your individual circumstances). For legal advice, please consult an attorney.
You are entitled to a 100% refund on all monthly payments provided:
- We fail to improve and or remove any of the derogatory items on your credit reports within 120 days.
- You retained our services for a period longer than 120 days.
- You have not had any new negative/ derogatory credit item reported on your credit reports while in our program.
- You adhere to all all stipulations as outlined in the client agreement.
(Clients should receive updated credit reports every 15-45 days. It is the client's responsibility to make us aware if updated reports have not been received).
Start Fixing your credit, Today! Don't let inaccurate items on your credit report hold you back.
© Copyright 2021 - All rights are reserved.